The Blackwire 5200 Series is a comfortable headset which is suitable for long shifts. Features best in class audio and a noise-cancelling microphone, the 5200 series is perfect for boosting productivity and reducing distractions. All models are available with 3.5 mm connectivity and you can choose USB or USB-C.
- Connectivity options
- Comfort and durability
- Wearing style choice
- Simple call management
- Outstanding audio quality
- Dynamic EQ
- Carrying case
- Rapid deployment, future ready
- Connects to – PC via USB/USB-C, connects to mobile devices and tablets via 3.5mm and devices that support USB-C
- Ideal for – Users with extensive PC communication and multimedia
- Audio performance – Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz–8 kHz optimal for PC wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo (C5220, C5220 USB-C only) receive frequency response from 20 Hz–20 kHz, enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP), noise-cancelling microphone, adjustable audio alerts with Plantronics Hub software (mute/volume)*
- Hearing protection – SoundGuard® DIGITAL protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA (enabled by Plantronics Hub). Additional lower level hearing protection against acoustic startle is provided by Plantronics Hub software limiting peak levels to 102 dBA
- Models – C5210 USB (Monaural); C5210 USB-C (Monaural): C5220 USB (Stereo); C5220 USB-C (Stereo): Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya®, Cisco®, Microsoft® and more.* Certified for Skype for Business
- * – Download the latest release of Plantronics Hub software to get one-touch call answer/end with these softphones.