- Large backlit LCD screen
- Easy to use
- SD card setup and backup
- Stylish black and silver design
- Stores 3000 product codes or prices
- Custom receipt message for business name etc.
- Custom product names
- Receipt/transaction reprinting
- Electronic journal for storing transactions
- 72 departments
- Features customer display
- Features a tear bar
- Raised Keyboard
- Receipt printer speed: 14 lines per second
- Note orientation: Horizontal (Flat)
- Supports 50 operators
- Support for 4 tax rates
- Supports up to 2 currencies
- Features graphic printing capabilities
- Create custom graphic logo
- Features 2 serial ports
- Compatible with barcode scanners (May require specific scanner. Scanner not included)
- SD card slot
- Clerk Password System: each clerk can be assigned a secret code
- Sales reports can be viewed on a PC
- Comes with 1 year warranty from the manufacturer
- Compatible with 57/58mm till roll
- 25 programmable keys
- Till data backup facility
- Contains 4 compartments for cash/notes
- Includes media slot for cheques and credit card slips
- Contains 8 compartments for coins
- Direct Thermal Printer
- External Dimensions: 220 x 400 x 450mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 10kg
Combining power, value and style, the Casio SE-S400 is ideal for any small to medium retail business. Featuring a sleek black and silver design, this modern looking till can store up to 3,000 Price Look Ups.
An SD card slot allows for easy programming and backup via PC. It also allows you to view sales data on a PC. Two RS232 serial ports provide expandability for barcode scanners or other peripherals.
The bright 10 line, 10 digit LCD makes the SE-S400 easy to use. Help instructions can be printed on the receipt paper for quick reference. 25 department keys allow quick access to 50 departments or PLUs, while the thermal printer delivers quick, crisp receipts.
Whether your business is just starting out or is well established, the Casio SE-S400 is an ideal choice. It is easy to set up, straightforward to use, and can grow as your business does.